BSEF supports the 2018 Antimony Day
BSEF, the International Bromine Council, is proud to support the 2018 Antimony Day that will take place on the 13th and 14th of November 2018, at the Stanhope Hotel in Brussels.
The two-day event, organized by the International Antimony Association, aims to gather fire safety and flame retardancy experts to discuss the sustainable use of flame retardants, and the balance between managing chemical risk and fire safety.
The International Antimony Association along with BSEF have put together a program that counts more than 15 renowned speakers. The discussions will be centered around fire safety performance needs, the flame retardancy function delivered by antimony and brominated flame-retardants, and how this should trade off with the health and environmental concerns attributed to these chemical solutions.
Check the full program here.
Reasons to attend
- Obtain first-hand information from recognized experts on antimony based-flame retardant solutions and regulatory trends influencing their use
- Understand fire safety performance standards, and the technical function of flame-retardancy aimed to meet these strict requirements
- Network with key actors of the flame retardant value chain using antimony and find out about how they balance fire safety needs and chemical risks
- Learn about best practices to manage exposure and emission concerns related to flame retardants
- Meet i2a and the International Bromine Council representatives and Members and learn about their priority goals, work program, and added-value to stakeholders
If you would like to learn more about the event, please check the Antimony day website and register here.